We create partnerships with like-minded not-for-profit organisations.
Sovereign Hill Museums Association was born in 1970 with a rebellious spirit and an innovative vision. We were founded by locals as a not-for-profit organisation and are connected to our community and dedicated to the growth and success of the people and businesses in our part of the world. We are a values driven organisation and choose who we work with accordingly.
What we will consider
We are open to considering providing free or discounted tickets, partnering for fundraisers or providing spaces for community activities with local organisations that display the following attributes:
- Are not-for-profit organisations with DGR status
- Demonstrate social impact, specifically related to the welfare of children and families
- Have a strong preference for organisations supporting disadvantage
Our support is not guaranteed, it is likely to be determined for these enquiries based on an assessment of the request against the organisations impact.
What don't we do?
We do not provide free, discount tickets or fundraise for:
- Sporting associations and social clubs
- Kindergartens, primary schools and high schools
- Commercial businesses or other
We do not provide cash sponsorship of any sort.
To submit a request please email: firstname.lastname@example.org